Chill out!!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Party!!

What a nice time it was!! I really enjoyed the party. I think I enjoy all of them. Playing DART was real fun. I spent most of the time, with drinks, chicken fries and playing DART. I am getting expertise in it darts slowly, cause I could throw Darts with back hands. It was cooooooool!!

I was surprized, that even 4-5 shots and few beers could not make me drunk. When we party, we never stop.. can you imagine a party went on for 6 hrs. And Mac's dance steps, and me joining them in few back flips. LOL, it was fun.

When we done with 'White Horse' bar, we went to 'Balthazar' for dinner. Thanks to Andrew. He is like a online directory of Awesome restaurants and bars in New York. Looking forward for next party now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home