Chill out!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

CTRL+C Solution

We can configure IE to restrict this behavior. The following settings are required- Internet Explorer 5 and 6
1. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Under Select a Web content zone to specify its security settings, click the zone 'Internet' where you want to prevent Web sites from accessing your clipboard.
4. Click Custom Level.
5. In the Scripting section, under Allow paste operations via script, click Prompt or Disable.
6. Click OK.
I updated the date of this post, to have it after the "Be careful with CTRL + C " post.

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.

    My site is about cold fusion web hosting

    If you have an interest in cold fusion web hosting I would love to hear what you think of my site.

    By Blogger Delux, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home