Chill out!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Welcome Google Messenger : "Google Talk"


Google has launched an instant-messaging program that allows text chat and computer-to-computer voice connections, a move that highlights the search giant's increasing competition with Yahoo, Microsoft and America Online.

Google's Web site late Tuesday provided a link to download Google Talk and stated that the software "enables you to call or send instant messages to your friends for free--anytime, anywhere in the world." Google's messaging program is linked to Google's Web-based email program, Gmail, both of which are in a beta, or test, phase.

1 Comments:

  • I am going to set up a blog for my own site shared web hosting tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
    live soon. If you have an interest in shared web hosting I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home